As a business owner, you're an expert in your craft, not group benefits. Simple to use, but strong on features, Chambers Plan can take care of your employees while you run your business.
Offered exclusively to Chamber of Commerce members, the Plan is a not-for-profit with ALL surpluses staying in the program to help control premiums. Over the last decade, Chambers Plan's average renewal action has been under 4%.
An Employee Benefits Program Made for Your Business
Coverage is guaranteed for small businesses with one to 35 employees. Rates are based on a pooling of benefits, meaning that rates are based on the average of claims from thousands of similar firms, keeping premiums manageable and predictable, providing stability year after year.
Plans come standard with the following benefits:
- Life insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Extended Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
Several optional benefits can be added to your plan, such as:
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Health Spending Plan plan
From the moment you enrol, Chambers Plan provides immediate value. The following are included in every plan for free:
- Business Assistance Service (BAS), access to professional accounting, counselling, legal and human resource experts who understand the challenges faced by small business owners
- my-benefits health®, a health and wellness resource site for all employees provided through my-benefits, Chambers Plan’s online benefit management platform
- Best Doctors®, connecting individuals and their treating physician to world renowned specialists to help employees make important medical decisions
- Customizable coverage of benefits program to meet their needs
- Plans that hold Health options include Teladoc® telemedicine service, where members have access to qualified doctors 24/7 anywhere in Canada or the U.S.
Click the button below to have a plan administrator get in touch with more information and pricing.