|September 15, 2012|
|10:00 am||to||6:00 pm|
Delta Chamber Members Exhibiting Saturday, September 15, 2012 at Scottsdale Centre:
Automation One Business Service
Boys and Girls Club of South Coast BC
Corporation of Delta
Delta Carpets & Floor Designs
Delta Hospital Foundation
Honey-do Lifestyle Assistant
IG Financial (Investor’s Group)
Liz Moore Destination Weddings
Milieu Family Services
Public Works and Government Services
Royal Bank of Canada (RBC)
Rapidtech Computer Services
Saggi Financial Solutions Inc.
Surrey Now Newspaper
Benefits of exhibiting at the Delta Chamber of Commerce Business Fair:
- Two advertisements in local newspapers with your company name & logo.
- In mall advertising one week prior to fair.
- Increase your exposure to a wide variety of potential customers.
- Stand out from your competition by meeting consumers face to face.
- Focus on a particular demographic: North Delta/West Surrey community.
- Strengthen your image and broaden your reach.
- Make the most out of your advertising budget.
- Use a cost effective way to market your product or service.
- You will meet, qualify, & present tangible products & services to the consumer.
- The venue, Scottsdale Centre, offers you the opportunity to exhibit to an average of 7,000 visitors per day.
|Cost:||$80 members; non-members: special join & exhibit rate (call Jane at 604-946-4232)|
|Address:||7031 120th St., North Delta|