To enable our Canadian Chamber of Commerce to speak up strongly as the voice of business on one of the top factors in Canada’s competitive position in the world — job skills — small and medium businesses are invited to provide their opinion or perspective on a series of topics through a series of surveys.
Our Canadian Chamber policy developers said that it really adds value and credibility to our advocacy work when we can speak to policy makers backed by member business’ commentary.
Please contribute through surveys on the following issues:
- Post secondary education - http://bit.ly/Top10survey1
- Life-long learning – http://bit.ly/Top10survey2
- Older workers/persons with disabilities http://bit.ly/top10survey3
- Integration services for immigrants http://bit.ly/Top10survey4
- Immigration Potential http://bit.ly/Top10survey5
- Early childhood programs http://bit.ly/Top10survey6
- Skilled trades and labour mobility http://bit.ly/Top10survey7
The final survey will focus on aboriginal workforce development.
For all of us in the national chamber network, please contribute to the real-time data needed in the coming months for our advocacy work on skills as we speak up with a strong voice of business.